Sanctuary Bali / Canggu Beach
Villa The Sanctuary Bali is designed and built with an intimate resort feeling and spread out over 30.000 m2 beautiful land overlooking paradise. It is a wonderful retreat and everybody looking for an exclusive holiday villa can stop looking! The amazing villa is suitable for 16 adults and 20 children.
Villa The Sanctuary Bali, open to magnificent views and a beautiful private tropical gardens, is the essence of luxury tropical living. Villa The Sanctuary Bali is finished with the finest materials combined with exclusive furnishing and contemporary art.
Loyal Balinese staff provide a unique and personal service to pamper you in every way!
Villa The Sanctuary Bali has:
• A main pavilion serving as our spacious open-air living and dining room (320m2) offering stunning infinity views
• A very large and professional kitchen situated in a separate pavilion connected to the main pavilion by stairs
• Beautiful Balinese ponds aside the living and dining room
• Beautiful Balinese tropical gardens with superb lighting around the villa
• An integrated sound system along the living and dining room and along the pool area
Villa The Sanctuary Bali has 9 luxurious bedrooms spread out over 4 accommodation pavilions:
• One private pavilion offers a very spacious Master Bedroom (384 m2), en-suite bathroom, tropical garden and private pool (10 meter). This two storey, private, one bedroom pool villa is perfect for the person organizing the booking
• One exclusive pavilion has 2 Luxurious Bedrooms build along the river
• One large pavilion has 4 Luxurious Bedrooms also called “The Twin Bedrooms”
• One small wooden bale pavilion with a romantic bedroom and bathroom
• One pavilion houses our bunk bedroom for 20 children or guests in 10 bunk beds
Seminyak with all its trendy shops, chic boutiques, world-class restaurants, lively bars and fancy beach clubs is 25 minutes away. Bali's most famous and sought-after shopping and nightlife district is close by! Your driver will take you to venues in less than 25 minutes.
A stunning 35 meter infinity pool overlooking Bali’s nature and impressive river
A tropical garden with beautiful lighting in our trees
A typical Balinese Bale along the river with massage and lounging facilities = our Spa
A Bale with an air conditioned media room with cinema, lounge and games
A Bale with an open air billiards room with lounge and pool table
Guest toilets below the main pavilion
Very large private parking
All bedrooms have:
Unobstructed green infinity views
King sized bed
Flat Screen TV
I pod player
Daily new towels
Safety Deposit Box
Master Bedroom with Private Pool
Prices & Service
Exclusive use of the villa and its facilities
Meets and greets guest on arrival
Selection of soft drinks at your bedroom’s mini bar
WiFi Internet access
Complimentary car and driver for 8 hours/day (excludes petrol)
Welcome drink and fruit basket
Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
Seminyak 25 minutes. The airport is 40 minutes away depending on traffic.
Bali is at once mysterious, exotic, enticing and culturally rich. While Bali's beaches remain the island's biggest draw, the temples, museums art galleries and monuments scattered throughout the interior are fascinating reminders of a rich and colourful past. Also popular are the island's animal parks and zoo as well as interior waterfalls. Normally peaceful and uninhabited, Bali’s temples transform into scenes of great activity and are ornately decorated during festivals with traditional dance performances, cockfighting and gambling. You’ll find that each of Bali’s temples is facing towards the mountains, the sea or sunrise. While it may be tempting to stay on the beach every day, there are heaps of sports and other activities that will spice up your stay in Bali. Bali is home to some stunning reefs with spectacular visibility. Dive shops offer a multitude of courses, mostly PADI certified. Open Water Diver is ideal for those with no experience who want to see the spectacle of underwater habitats for the first time. Spa treatments: The Balinese believe that the body is a sacred temple for the soul. Visit any Bali Spa for an experience that brings peace to the spirit, calm to the mind and vitality to the body.